Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 9

Breakfast- 4 egg frittata with one container of spinach and half of a chicken apple sausage (applegate farms) with one quarter sweet potato and small handful of macadamias.  Post workout- 4 egg whites and half a sweet potato.  Lunch- roasted baby carrots, brussel sprouts and leftover BBQ bison chuck roast and small handful of macadamias.  Dinner- homemade grassfed beef short ribs with italian sauce over julienned summer squash, with a large handful of coconut flakes.  Snack- 1 frozen banana made into Yonanas and some coconut flakes and macadamia nuts.  Today was a very busy day and my energy level was very high all day.  I also did not experience any hunger!  I had to force dinner on myself because I knew that I needed the fuel to help me get through the last 4 hours of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment